A true product junkie to the death of me, I have a cabinet filled with every skincare cream you can imagine. Luckily for me I don't have sensitive skin so I can try and sample pretty much any brand without the dreaded breakouts. That's probably a result of my self performed facials at the ripe age of 7. There's not a day that goes by that I don't use a cleanser, serum, moisturizer, sunscreen and eye cream in that order. I adopted this routine over 15 years ago and it hasn't failed me yet. When I shop for products, I tend to go a bit overboard and end up coming home with products I forgot I had. From this shopping session I picked up a few brands I have never tried like Lanocreme, MD Private Selections and K Laboratories. I plan to report back next week with the reviews.Pin It Now!
1. DDF Ultra Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew
2. MD Private Selections Plant Stem Cell
3. Cosmedicine Oily Combination Skin Kit
4. K Laboratories Refinishing Eye Contour Cream
5. Lanocreme Extra Firming Eye Gel
6. Laidbare Anti-ageing Hydration Cream